Hello mates! Welcome to my new sequence, a month-to-month spherical-up letting you understand what we’ve been as much as.
Here’s what September dropped at the desk!
Depending on the place you reside, the cooler climate is making its approach. I’m all concerning the crunchy leaves and comfy sweaters. In September, our menu was stuffed with comforting soups, casseroles, and many fall veggies like squash.
Holly’s September Favorites
- In September I went to Sunriver, OR with a gaggle of bloggers to do some studying and spend time with mates. Sunriver is attractive and I did plenty of studying and had a good time with mates! We ate some superb enchiladas and had a wonderful meal at Lodge Kitchen hosted by Sunriver.
- I used to be fortunate sufficient to take pleasure in a few superb large boards from my good friend Sandy from the Reluctant Entertainer. I bought my very own attractive board simply this week they usually’re obtainable in Canada now too! Also take a look at Sandy’s new e-book right here, I bought a sneak peek and I feel you’ll love the recipes in it as a lot as I do.
- Lori from Recipe Girl made this unimaginable avocado salad that I’m utterly obsessive about and I had probably the most superb sourdough bread from Laura of A Beautiful Plate!
- Now that fall is right here, I’m loving cozy sweaters and particularly cute shackets. A shacket is a sweater + jacket and tremendous cozy (I’ve this one in beige and one other I picked up at a boutique).
- At the tip of this month, I stunned my bestie Dorothy from Crazy for Crust for her birthday. A fast journey to San Francisco was stuffed with purchasing, plenty of meals, and a few a lot wanted time with somebody I really like!
New and Notable
We’ve been working actually arduous behind the scenes and we’re actually excited for a number of issues launching in the close to future! Here’s what’s new proper now.
Save your favorites. A number of months in the past we launched “save” on SpendWithPennies which suggests if you’re looking round, it can save you your favourite recipes to your recipe field and you may come again to them! Just click on the little coronary heart on the facet of the web page to save lots of. Sign up along with your e mail (it’s free) so you may entry them on any gadget, telephone, or pc.
Spend With Pennies Meal Planner If you haven’t had an opportunity but, make sure to take a look at the Spend With Pennies digital meal plan! We ship a meal plan each week and you may drag and drop them nonetheless you wish to create meal plans and purchasing lists! Add your individual recipes or search hundreds of recipes in our database.
What We’re Eating Right Now
With cooler climate and pumpkin spice and every thing good, we’re having fun with plenty of cozy casseroles and soup recipes.
In My Kitchen
- I’m air fryer obsessed, lastly discovered a pan that matches properly in my air fryer.
- I’ve this air fryer, my favourite of the 8 manufacturers I’ve tried. I take advantage of it every single day for one thing or different! (If you’re new to air frying see my fave newbie recipes right here).
- Couldn’t stay with out this meat chopper, I take advantage of it all the time.
Our Favorite Recipes in September.
Have you tried a butter board but? I made one right here on Instagram! It’s like a charcuterie board however with butter (I added roasted garlic and different goodies). I made one and LOVED it. We used the leftover butter on pasta and for corn on the cob. So good!
Your Favorite Recipes in September.
Here’s what you have been testing in September! This candy deal with has been properly liked and is the proper method to take pleasure in backyard zucchini!
This easy basic recipe has been made plenty of instances this month, is nice to make forward, and better of all, it freezes like a dream. Try this skillet model for somewhat little bit of a sooner prep time!
- More reader favorites in September:
New SpendWithPennies Team Member
We have a tremendous staff right here at SpendWithPennies that retains every thing operating in tip prime form.
I’d wish to introduce the latest addition to our staff, our workplace pup Emmy!! She’s a Havanese becoming a member of her brothers Jake and Sam and she or he’s about 6 months outdated. Such somewhat sweetie!
What we’re trying ahead to in October.
Crunchy leaves, pumpkin in all the baking, and comfy casseroles. October is ideal for large bowls of heat goodness in any style. I burn extra candles in the autumn too, loving the spiced cinnamon varieties proper now.
- Expect to see some root veggie recipes this month (assume butternut squash and candy potato), a casserole you’re going to LOVE, and some new methods to take pleasure in hen.
- We’ve bought a handful of baking recipes coming (together with an amazing bread good for slathering in butter and dipping in soup).
- We’ll be including to our assortment of soup recipes in fact.
Let us know in the feedback beneath what you’d wish to see this fall!
Happy Pumpkin Spice Season! xoxo