Get a dose of omega-3 with this family-friendly Thai-style noodle soup with salmon. It uses just five ingredients and takes only 30 minutes to make
- 4 salmon fillets, skin left on
- 200g dried flat rice noodles
- 125g red Thai curry paste
- 2 x 400ml cans light coconut milk
- 2 pak choi (about 250g), leaves separated
- STEP 1
Heat the grill to high. Put the salmon on a baking tray, skin-side down, and grill for 8-10 mins until cooked through. Put the noodles in a heatproof bowl and pour over boiled water from the kettle. Leave for 5 mins.
- STEP 2
Heat the curry paste in a pan for 1 min, then add the coconut milk and 400ml water. Season and bring to the boil. Drain the noodles and add to the pan with the pak choi. Heat through for 1 min, then transfer to bowls and top with the salmon.