Make this easy chipolata, bean and roasted veg one-pan dish for a healthy, flavour-packed meal that the whole family will love. It offers four of your five-a-day
- 1 red or yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into thick slices
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 8 chipolatas, cut into thirds
- 400g can peeled cherry tomatoes
- 400g can white beans, drained
- 200ml low-salt chicken stock
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100g frozen peas
- potatoes, pasta or rice, to serve
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Roast the pepper, carrots and onion in a deep baking dish for 15 mins. Add the sausages and roast for a further 10 mins.
- STEP 2
Reduce oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6, tip in the tomatoes and beans, then stir in the stock. Cook for another 35 mins. Stir in the mustard and peas and return to the oven for 5 mins. Rest for 10 mins, then serve with potatoes, pasta or rice.